EARTHTECHNICA HIGH PERFORMANCE CONE CRUSHER
Cone Crusher ZI-series is developed to incorporate all the successful features of the previous CYBAS Cone and achieve the increased performance with the same size body. The crushing members of ZI CONE consist of a combination of a mantle and concave with grooves and special mild inserts (MSI). This arrangement leads to compound crushing consisting of not only compression crushing, but also crushing by bending and shearing actions. Synergy achieved by means of the compound crushing and high density inter-particle crushing in the the crushing chamber results in superior crushing with large capacity with smaller energy.
- 1. High Crushing Capacity
- The use of high capacity crushing chamber coupled with the effect of combined crushing has resulted in a remarkable improvement in crushing capacity.
- 2. High Set Under Ratio and good product shape
- The bisector line of the crushing chamber is almost vertical at the inlet. Its angle of inclination changes gradually until it reaches a specific angle at the outlet. Accordingly, the density of the feed material is increased as it proceeds from the inlet towards the outlet. This causes inter-particle crushing due to high density in the crushing chamber. As a result, product with roundish cubic shape can be produced, with thigh set under ratio.
- 3. Lower Energy Cost
- The ZI CONE performs combined crushing by bending, shearing and compressing actions of the grooved crushing plates compared to conventional crushing by compression only. This leads to more effective use of the installed power which in turn leads to considerable energy saving.
- 4. Easy adjustment of discharge setting
- Hydraulic system provides easy discharge setting even during operation by just pushing buttons at the control panel. Also the adjustment can be remotely controlled from the control center.
- 5. Easy and Safety Maintenance
- The inside of crusher can be easily checked through the large inspection windows located at the bottom frame.
Special torch ring enable the easy and quick replacement of the liners in a short time. And the head nut for mantle can be used repeatedly.
MODEL AND CAPACITY
|Throughput Capacity (mt/h)|
- Note1. Capacity is based on the conditions that bulk density is 1.6 t/m3 (with feed size less than discharge setting not included) and that stone having compressive strength approximately ranging from 1000 kg/cm2 to 1250 kg/cm2 is fed into the crusher evenly and continuously.
- Note2. Maximum feed size is for the case where pit gravel is primarily or secondarily crushed. In case of cobble gravel, use the said thickness values as the standard.
- Note3. Actual capacity may vary due to charactetistics and conditions of feed material(such as compressive strength, size distribution, etc ).
- Note4. The contents in this page shall be subject to alternation without prior notice due to improvement, modification, etc.